- FREE Delivery Time is 2-5 weeks
Note: The delivery time mentioned above does not include order processing time that usually varies from 1 to 3 days.
Different items have their own processing time, which is what we cannot control. But what we can do is try the best to let you receive your items as soon as possible.
- The following cases should be taken into consideration regarding shipping times:
1. Weight and dimensions of a package
2. Place of Dispatch
- When will you receive your ordered items?
Exclude force majeure (bad weather, strikes, wars etc.), the following 3 factors should be taken into consideration.
1) Shipping Method: Delivery time varies with shipping methods. For example, DHL takes 2-4 business days while EMS takes 3-8 business days. Most worldwide postal services take 2-5 weeks.
2) Time in transit varies depending on where you’re located and where your package is coming from.
It is clear that all shipments being sent to and from a country or region must clear customs first. That is usually the obligation of customers. Different
countries have different tax rule on the imported goods. Therefore, it will be better if you know your county’s custom policies before your order in case of some troubles.
There are some responsibilities you should know about clearly who has to take once something unexpected happens.
If the items are detained by Customs after the shipment left the seller’s country, the buyer is responsible for clearance of the detained items.
It is the buyer’s responsibility for any custom duty fees that may be charged upon delivery.